Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dungeon Master, a draft

I played Dungeon Master in the late 90s. It was a period on which I was playing adventure and role playing games from the 80s and the early 90s. I didn't have a copy of the DM manual and I still don't know if the manual would have a list of the magic symbols and/or any ready spells. I had to collect countless scrolls before I could decipher the symbols on the right top panel of the game.

Unfortunately, I never finished Dungeon Master. I do remember that I had mastered it but I don't recall the reasons I stopped playing it. I was probably just one level before the final boss. The dark wizard, Lord Chaos. I didn't need to draw any maps except from one level. That map is slightly visible on the below sheet, as it was drawn on the back page. Dungeon Master was a great game and I really enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment