You Can't "Vibe Code" Love
-
About six months ago, I was offered a presentation slot at the
WeAreDevelopers World Congress in Berlin. I rarely take speaking
engagements, especially i...
How big are factorials?
-
The other day, I found myself wondering how big 52! (52 factorial) is, and
that led me to ponder how these could be estimated without a calculator or
a c...
What I’ve been reading lately, part 61
-
It’s Not Me, It’s You — Mhairi McFarlane A re-read of the second McFarlane
book I read. I liked it a lot back then, but was only gradually coming to
terms ...
Queen's Wish Is Out. Here's Why It's So Weird!
-
All new. All different.
Now that we've finally released our new game, Queen's Wish: The Conqueror,
we're finally free to talk about it! Nerdy game-design...
A Modest Proposal: Dueling 3D Printer Board Game
-
Dear Internet, You’ve made some pretty cool things in the past. Nyan cat
and Robot Unicorn Attack are rainbowy good. What The Fox Say and that Game
of Thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment